naughty charlie

That fox definitely needs "ballancing"!

A 75 g of lead fired from a .243 aimed just between the left ear and the left eye should ballance it up nicely!

Perhaps we should avoid the temptation to refer to town foxes as “tame” when the reality is they have simply adapted to the situation and will still react in accordance with base instinct when a given situation dictates?

Feeling threatened or faced with a gift of meal that is a child no bigger than a lamb would surely have potential to solicit reactions far from our liking?

An RSPCA spokesman said: “We would like to reassure the public that foxes generally avoid human contact.”

Well they do round here cos they tend to end up
perforated

just watched the video of this , just shows it must be a town fox not scared of humans at all, and the ignorance of people who dont know any better and have the thinking ohhh what a nice little fox i mean the parent had the time to get his camera phone out and video it should his todler not have been the first priority ?

Its not really surprising, urban foxes are frightened of us in the same way that hyenas are frightened of lions, they'll keep their distance but always be looking for a chance to take a bit of a kill or a cub. Quite scary when you think about it, I have 2 kids aged 2 and 5 months, and although where I live the foxes are country types if I lived in the city I'd think twice about leaving them alone, even in a suburban back garden. IIRC this is the second child to be attacked by a fox...

It will more than likley be a released fox from a rescue site.
Had human contact then it is realeased, then its confused and no longer worried by humans it cant understand humans once my friend now your frightened of me.
The release centre could of fed it from a sainsburys bag :confused:
Im with the more interested in the bag lads :lol:

probably not worried about humans as it sees them all the time,also with the cold weather it was probably extra hungry,glad to see they generally avoid humans especially if they have a gun

Back