Vacancy: Job ad

Fantastic area the job lol deer pheasant grouse ,vermin yeah right when do you sleep .

Bambi do you know who is retiring ???

Don't know the job but do know where it is. Others will be in a better place to comment.

It's not a big grouse area, but I would expect they do some burning, pred control and would like some walked up days, certainly not a driven moor. Red , Roe & Sika in the area, some nice ground and a few Boar kicking about! Not sure on the pheasants, the ground is certainly tough for them but will show some cracking birds, I would suspect.

Not 100% on the ownership [so won't say anything] , anytime, I drive past the buildings etc are neat and tidy and look to have had money spent [allways a good sign].

I haven't heard anything negative about the place, so if anyones interested, apply! It's the only way to find out.

owned by danes, very busy estate last keeper there 2 years, driven pheasants and partridge some walked up days, avearge 40-50 stags and up to 70 hinds and calves.
not a job for thouse who dont like to be run of there feet!

owned by danes, very busy estate last keeper there 2 years, driven pheasants and partridge some walked up days, avearge 40-50 stags and up to 70 hinds and calves.
not a job for thouse who dont like to be run of there feet!

Aye, a Danish businessman called Bo Olesen

Back