new scope

big cat

Hi all ,was out with my mate yesterday on hinds .it was not to bad a day got hind and calf.I had his target scope on which was great as didn't have any off my own till i decided what i wanted as i have wasted a bucket load of money on various different makes of scope.So final went back to my first make of scope that i loved. So thanks to Macleods of Tain my new Swarovski Z6 3-18 x50 arrived yesterday:D just as they said .Cant wait now till i get i get in on my rifle ,will have to wait till next week to zero it in then the hind season will just be about up:mad:.Hope the wife doesn't find out how much it cost as she's already feed up with me chanding them.:lol:

Surely ALL our wives know that scopes are cheap and generally are included in the price of a new rifle?
Is there an 'unwritten' rule for this?
Would a new Blaser or Sauer , for example cost the same as a Remington 700?
Any thoughts chaps?

If anything happens to me and my wife sells of my the contents of my gunsafe at the price she thinks there worth there will be some right bargins up for grabs

Hi all ,was out with my mate yesterday on hinds .it was not to bad a day got hind and calf.I had his target scope on which was great as didn't have any off my own till i decided what i wanted as i have wasted a bucket load of money on various different makes of scope.So final went back to my first make of scope that i loved. So thanks to Macleods of Tain my new Swarovski Z6 3-18 x50 arrived yesterday:D just as they said .Cant wait now till i get i get in on my rifle ,will have to wait till next week to zero it in then the hind season will just be about up:mad:.Hope the wife doesn't find out how much it cost as she's already feed up with me chanding them.:lol:
Your in trouble if she finds out BC.........remember the truth will set you free.....lol

Good for you big cat & all the best with the new Swaro hopefully you,ll be sorted,
and her indoors need never know ! :scared:

Good for you big cat & all the best with the new Swaro hopefully you,ll be sorted,
and her indoors need never know ! :scared:
sorry in the dogs house already:scared:here is her logic as she knows the price of swarovski crystal and that its not cheap,she said that it will cost more than i paid for it so start saving:confused:

Everything I've got costs £125 for scopes and £250 for rifles and shotguns so she thinks anyway :lol:

And the z6 is a fine choice that's for sure no better scopes as far as I'm concerned anyway.

My wife tells me her shoes and clothes only cost 20-30euro!!I am so lucky to have a wife like her-hope she never find out my Tikka cost 950 euro -i told her it was only 200 euro with free scope and 60 rounds!

My wife tells me her shoes and clothes only cost 20-30euro!!I am so lucky to have a wife like her-hope she never find out my Tikka cost 950 euro -i told her it was only 200 euro with free scope and 60 rounds!

trust me, she's lying, what women quote, multiply by 20 at least...

trust me, she's lying, what women quote, multiply by 20 at least...

plus there the only ones you know she's bought! Wait till she brings the ones out of the cupboard that she's had years. Just check for the price tag and don't fall for that old chestnut!

Back