Best Spent £100 On Shooting Products

Secondhand .22 BRNO for £60. Watched the farmer sell it to the gunshop for £45 cash and as soon as he walked out the door did the deal. Lovely bit of wood.

A decent pair of wellies. Bought back in April, and have proved rather useful since... Also bought a pair of Lowa boots but these are still in the box as the fields are so wet, so it's been wellies all the way.

Stalkers UK big green plastic game sledge. Countless deer and pigs retrieved with a fraction of the effort which would otherwise have been required. Brilliant product, even went sledging in it last weekend!

My bino's, bought second hand... Viking 8x45's awesome piece of kit you don't mind dragging around a bit.... Failing that the Monarch Sika sack which is great (and new) so is my favourite bit of kit at the moment.

Two months ago it would have been my homemade sticks... But I got a quad pod to replace them.

A buff neck warmer/hat/face mask thing. Mines realtree but any drab colour would do really, great when cold and when it's hot.

Back