Swarovski bino's what are they worth?????

WAYNE DAVIES

Distinguished Member
Hi Guys
I'm thinking of selling my bino's and range finder and getting some rangefinder bino's but don't know what they are worth any ideas????

I have a pair of 8x56 slc's in black with all the box's bags and paperwork and a pair of 1st gen 8.5x32el's again with all the bits( I think)
Both our in good nick but with slight signs of use as they are second hand. Obviously I would post pic's if I sell them but just want an idea of what they are worth.

Before any clever bugger says it I know they are worth more than a fiver so I won't sell for that :lol:

thanks

Wayne

A pair of 8x32 els on here last week went for £735 in as new condition , hope this helps

Not sure on binos. Look back on past sales to guage a price wayne. As for range finder I got 250 for mine and that was 900 scan. Yours is the 1200 so might get a little more

Wayne, for a quick sale at market value use ebay, ok you pay some comission but for a man of your means that shouldnt be a worry. be prepared for some stupid low offers....

ATB

Gary

Hi Guys
I'm thinking of selling my bino's and range finder and getting some rangefinder bino's but don't know what they are worth any ideas????

I have a pair of 8x56 slc's in black with all the box's bags and paperwork and a pair of 1st gen 8.5x32el's again with all the bits( I think)
Both our in good nick but with slight signs of use as they are second hand. Obviously I would post pic's if I sell them but just want an idea of what they are worth.

Before any clever bugger says it I know they are worth more than a fiver so I won't sell for that :lol:

thanks

Wayne

Wayne

I know you won't sell for a fiver so I will double it. Any good:lol::lol:

Good luck with the sale

Jon

:tiphat: Hello my friend!
Before selling the 8x56 (it should be around 550-600 €, I guess), let me know, for which new binos (including RF) you will be going....
As you know, I may get a very, very special offer.... Its always worth a try!

OK, have to play with the kids, Meike is on a training course this week... :coat:

atb

Michael

Back