Moderator Help if you Please

Gary Mills

Hi Guys
I have a Howa 1500 in .243 Cal screew cut 1/2" Thread
Just wondering what Mod you guys would recomend

Cheers
Gary

Barely used T8, neatly covered in non-glare cam tape to avoid "ping" when trying to be stealthy...

What's that you say? Yes, I just happen to have one for sale!

Cheers
i.

I have one of Dave Mercers new DM804s on my 1500, very nice bit of kit and at a good price if you deal directly with him.

Just had a look at these Mod's on Tecfire systems
Has anyone dealt with these people ???
hi gary m
yes lots of times he always gets what i wish and does not overcharge for mods /bags /bits and bobs etc he is on canvey at the point , ring him and if he has not got the stock you wish he will get it in .
PS he also is on the coastguard so leave a message .

Did recent thread about the SP Filling Systems mod we tested on a Howa 243 - just done sterling service on a rain swept Skye DSC1 over the weekend.

Ase SL-5 is a great mod

ATEC CMM4 has a lot of followers, but I just love the Maxim 4 to bits.

It's not easy being RFDs you know - decisions, decisions :D

Another CMM4 user and lover here on my 243! Plenty quiet enough and so light you won't know it's there!

jim baker marauder moderators
It is made of stainless steel and is a sealed unit consisting of a series of welded baffles forward of the muzzle, with a large rear expansion chamber that sits over the barrel its powder coating on the out side , the best part it will not rust out , will not need cleaning and jim said the more you use it the quieter it will get. I got one on my 22.250 and 30-06, m8 got one on his 243
Jim Baker Tel: (Mobile) 07733 043823
http://www.jimbakerbulletsnguns.co.uk

I have a dave mercer DM80 on my Howa 1500 and I'm impressed, easy to strip & clean, and a great price if you deal direct

have a t8 on both my 222 and 243 and it defo does the job. Its cheap compared to some of the other mods but as said above its one of the heavier mods available.

Hi Guys
I have a Howa 1500 in .243 Cal screew cut 1/2" Thread
Just wondering what Mod you guys would recomend

Cheers
Gary

doesnt matter so long as it has a 6.5 or 7mm bore
any bigger is a waste IMO

and the T12 Scout MAE with 6.5mm and 1/2UNF on my 243 is very good noise reduction

Back