Ray tears does it again

Well booked a weekend with The Solway Stalker as always plan was to go it alone as the boys did not want to play then the week before Yappa said he was coming so had to phone Colin to make sure it was fine no problems there then Kevin ( RAY TEARS) phones me and says i coming but i'me not staying in that hotel or words to that efect i will stay out all night for the Boar :eek:
i wll have my pot noodles and stove and will boil the Snow up but kev i says no snow there mate and you must be f$%&ing nuts you will catch that blue desease that kills people i says no wont says he i will probably die of the cold :doh: any way up we goes and it starts snowing with a vengance did it stop Kev no not bloody likely up to the seat he goes until the morning nothing seen was Kev cold yes as he left his big coat in my truck was he disshartened no up he goes again this time being lucky he shot his Boar at 8 o'clock did he come down from the seat to have a few beers not Ray Tears stayed up there all night and got soaking wet still hears the pics of Kevs Boar and Yappas Roe Thanks again for a great weekend Colin
wild boar pic 1.JPG wild boar pic 2.JPG Happy Hunting Boys and Girls Paul D

Ive tried to tell him Paul , theres no point waiting all night, he has had 3 now the latest
he has shot one is 9pm , ive never had one after midnight

Certainly dedicated hunting. Might not be sensible or even fruitful but you can't knock the devotion. Well done lads.

Back