cheers all.

bobjs

Hi all.

Just like to say a big thanks to all the members, staff and readers of this fine site,( and all the people that have become more than just friends)

I am leaving shooting as soon as I can as I am hoping to retain the new job after the 3 month trial period, and to do this means that I need to be totally focused and less stressed than I am when me and her in doors are at logger heads over shooting/rifles in the house and so called shooting buddy's calling at all hours of the day.

i will be about for a while yet, but in the end ill just not be around much so take care and again thank you.

with regards to all.

bob. (Robert)

Best of luck with it all Bob.

maybe just cut down a bit, giving up maybe a bit too far. Don't want to end up regretting it!

whatever you choose (it's your and only your call) best of luck and you'll be greatly missed on here.

but jobs, family come first!!!

Once you join you can never leave!!!

you should know that more than anyone Bob :D

Well all the very best of luck Bob,I hope the new job works out for you mate,as stated it is your call and your future mate,but just have a good think(Im sure you have already)before packing in for good,could you not take a break,and politely ask the shooting buddies not to call for a while?anyway whatever you decide,best of:british:mate, atb Hornet.

Best of luck bob I'm sorry to see you leave but you gotta do what you gotta do, my offer always stands mate if you change your mind, best of luck with the new career

Jim

Good luck Bob

I suspect that this site is like Hotel California... "You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave!"

As others, far wiser than I, have already said; Don't sell up as you may regret what could be a short term solution. Lock the kit up, leave the keys with a solicitor and we'll see you soon

Cheers :tiphat:
i.

Bob, I can't add anymore here than I did on the phone, just think about it for a while.......

Neil. :)

Hi all.

Just like to say a big thanks to all the members, staff and readers of this fine site,( and all the people that have become more than just friends)

I am leaving shooting as soon as I can as I am hoping to retain the new job after the 3 month trial period, and to do this means that I need to be totally focused and less stressed than I am when me and her in doors are at logger heads over shooting/rifles in the house and so called shooting buddy's calling at all hours of the day.

i will be about for a while yet, but in the end ill just not be around much so take care and again thank you.

with regards to all.

bob. (Robert)

Take care Robert and good luck. Are you selling up? Maybe you should keep basic kit incase you fancy a treat weekend etc. obviously its your decision and you know your own heart.

There's a saying "When one door closes, another one opens".
Well, sometimes you have to close the first door yourself, in order to be able to open the second.
Bob has clearly worked this out for himself, and to go ahead shows great strength of character and determination to succeed.
Good man.
Deal with the stress, domestic situation, job, etc etc first.
Then maybe you can come back to shooting as a truly relaxing hobby.
Best of luck to you mate.
I know what it's like to close the door on something that means a lot. Been there. But, hard as it is at the time, it always works out for the best.

All the best Bob its in the blood you will be back . Just shut the door and dont look back for a while

Pendle

P.S Make sure its not a revolving door or you will never leave

All the best Bob its in the blood you will be back . Just shut the door and dont look back for a while

Pendle

P.S Make sure its not a revolving door or you will never leave

cheers P.

I think when im gone i will never return to it as i have been, the 12 bore will keep me in order for the job position, but uther than that it will just be sat in the cabinet.

bob.

Take care Bob

I now how it can be some times, been there myself, all work and no shooting or all shooting and no work, neither of which is good for the soul, one thing though, the real shooting friends I have had, and you would be surprised how that number dwindles in troubled times, have brought me back down to earth and planted my feet firmly on the ground, and for that I shall be ever grateful.

Just remember Bob your true friends will always be with you.

The Hotel California is right I've checked out a few times because of work, but never left

by the way is that old dive the Calridon ? club still going, and what was the pub in Lugershall the Crown ?

take care and the best of :british:

Take care Bob

I now how it can be some times, been there myself, all work and no shooting or all shooting and no work, neither of which is good for the soul, one thing though, the real shooting friends I have had, and you would be surprised how that number dwindles in troubled times, have brought me back down to earth and planted my feet firmly on the ground, and for that I shall be ever grateful.

Just remember Bob your true friends will always be with you.

The Hotel California is right I've checked out a few times because of work, but never left

by the way is that old dive the Calridon ? club still going, and what was the pub in Lugershall the Crown ?

take care and the best of :british:

Hi Big man,

the clarry is still going ( and still has the same decor as when you where here i bet) as is the British legion, the crown is a drugs den (so they say) but there is a few changes around the area, new garrison theater outside the fence, new sport centre, and new barracks and hangers now, all looks posh, shame we don't have an army to fill it ??

bob.

Well Bob I don't know you that well except from on here but you did help me out with a couple of things in the past so I wish you the best of luck mate whatever road life takes you down .

Well Bob I don't know you that well except from on here but you did help me out with a couple of things in the past so I wish you the best of luck mate whatever road life takes you down .

cheers big man.

Ill miss the place once the kits gone, if it sells that is,

you take care and if you need anoything and i can help, you know i will,

bob.

bob sorry to hear your going but it is your choice, i would keep some of the guns tho surely you will need a deer/fox calibre rifle etc

Back