border barrel issues

My mate had a rifle built by them and was promised a timescale for delivery which ran over by months , no apology or replies to e-mails , customer service was atrocious needless to say when rifle finally arrived it wouldn't group.

Was it a 7mm bore? I only ask as when I spoke to border barrels they mentioned having trouble with a 7mm/08 that they had sold, i suspect it is due to an aggressive twist rate of 1:8 that they have on their button rifled archer brand...

I must say that sounds like a bit of a falsely corobberated response :-|.

Also I don't think Foxy was the subject of debate.

In any case if there was a problem the issue should have been raised with Border and I guarantee it would have been rectified. Even if it meant a replacement barrel being fitted.
Not A corobberated response at all
I maybe didnt word it very well , it was really meant to explain that Lee the guy we mention is by no means an amateur at target shooting
or homeloading .Sometimes wonder if its worth replying to any posts on here:doh:

Not A corobberated response at all
I maybe didnt word it very well , it was really meant to explain that Lee the guy we mention is by no means an amateur at target shooting
or homeloading .Sometimes wonder if its worth replying to any posts on here:doh:

He is now European F class champion at 1000yrds shooting, nice chap also!

Hi foxy, colin if its lee your talking about he's a hell of a shot. Taught me a few things about ballistics.
kc

Lee?

Von

He is now European F class champion at 1000yrds shooting, nice chap also!

Current (ie 2012) GB 'F' Class European Champion.... Grant Taylor :-|

2nd Place ....... "Lee" Tomlinson. :confused:

Lee Tomlinson - United Kingdom | LinkedIn
uk.linkedin.com/pub/lee-tomlinson/40/734/a16CachedYou +1'd this publicly. Undo
Newcastleton, Scottish Borders, United Kingdom - Sales Manager at Border Barrels Ltd Lee Tomlinson's Overview. Current. Sales Manager at Border Barrels Ltd

Hey foxhunter... just exactly who's chain are you tuggin mate?

Lee?

Current (ie 2012) GB 'F' Class European Champion.... Grant Taylor :-|

2nd Place ....... "Lee" Tomlinson. :confused:

Hey foxhunter... just exactly who's chain are you tuggin mate?

Not Lee from Border Barrels , my mate Lee , talk about confusing having the same name.

To me it sounded as Lee was European F-open Champion.
somebody else is F/TR champion

lee_eurochamp12.jpg

My O' MY!, Lee seems to have "broadened" his outlook somewhat since I met him last,I'm fighting the same development myself currently,...... I had the pleasure of using his .284 combo @ extended ranges some time back,at that time one of his feathers was a medal from a "Little" shoot in Canada.;)

Back