March 17th Carcass preparation and larder day.
- There will be two red deer carcasses to work with for those that wish to get stuck in.
- A demonstration will be given by an Approved trainer who is also an Approved Witness for DSC2.
- There will be full guidance throughout as to the standard required for DSC2 and the industry.
- If a candidate feels they wish to use this for their DSC2 portfolio and complete the gralloch successfully whilst being assessed this can be used for elements 3 and 4 of the DSC2 portfolio.
- This is a rare opportunity to take part and be guided through the full process on a deer carcass.
The practial course will be followed by a full explanation of the requirements of DSC2 by a DSC2 Assessor and will also cover what should be expected from an AW during a stalk. It will also include a Q&A session and a discussion of the likely questions that could be asked by an AW.
Excellent preparation for those who have completed the DSC1 and for those wishing to move forward to DSC2 and beyond.
£60.00 per person there are limited places available.
PM me or contact Jon on 07889 843 522 - or 014 34 344 067 -
or via the web site www.greenleedeer.co.uk