Very cheap binoculars!

Bregalad

Just bought these on ebay for the princely sum of £1.24... I would be surprised if they are any good but they are at least heavy enough to use as a club!
New Binoculars 002.jpgNew Binoculars 001.jpg
More seriously, I am interested in how I get on with this weight/magnification/field of view before spending big bucks on something Austrian! weather permitting, I will be out stalking next Thursday and can compare them with my mates 8x42 Leicas, interested to see how much longer can distinguish the wood from the trees :)

You're not wrong - weigh more than 1kg - couple of hours out with them today and ready to bin the bins :-|

LOL, I bought a pair of 12x25 pocket binns last week, for .99P.....taking them out tomorrow...they may join the rest of the binns at the back of the farm...where there are a few sets already lying in the peat bog....also waiting for my £6 8x40's to arrive next week...:)

I hope you have better luck than me - mine are also seriously out of alignment, proper double image! not worth spending money on so it's DIY optics time :D

LOL, I bought a pair of 12x25 pocket binns last week, for .99P.....taking them out tomorrow...they may join the rest of the binns at the back of the farm...where there are a few sets already lying in the peat bog....also waiting for my £6 8x40's to arrive next week...:)
I can just immagine the conclusions being drawn by archaeologists in a few hundred years time that where your farm now lies there was once a thriving optical equipment industry, and here we seem to have stumbled on a storage area.

Back