Swap: Wildboar hunt in sweden

Hello every one. I'm a hunter from Sweden who would like to swap hunts with some one in the UK or Scotland.

I live in the south of Sweden and it's a lot of wildboar, moose, roedeer and smallgame as fox, badger, marten, hare, different birds on my hunting properties. There's also small numbers of fallowdeeer and moufflonsheep. (not good hunts on them)

I would like to swap primary wildboarhunt but you could hunt everything you want. And how you want, stalking, from towers, at feeding grounds or with dogs. I got three huntingdogs for the moment. I would like to hunt muntjac, Chinese waterdeer, Reddeer, Fallowdeer, Sikadeer or something else.

/Ola

Hello boar hunter and welcome
Do you know my good friend Mr Lars Schepler
regards andy

He runs a large dog training place near Norrkoping and I have hunted there and other areas in Sweden quite a few times
regards andy

Lars Schepler runs Mamima Jakt in Boda, east of Lynköping.
I was hunting twice the week before last near Broby. I work my spaniels a lot in that part of Sweden and hunt Älg, roe and boar here south of Borås

I must say its a fantastic area and lars has a lovely place
he has also hunted here with me several times for roe bucks , muntjac and Chinese
regards andy

I'd love to have a go at moose but only have roe ground , sorry ola .
Good luck with the swap

Thank you. Yes its big and impressiv animals! :) I got really good population of roedeer on my own hunting ground. Only shoot 3bucks the last 5 years so the next season its time to shoot alot more on that hunting ground.

ok boar hunter i fancy the two bull moose and a boar or two, i have tried to pm you and no reply, if you can get in touch that will be great if not i will need to go else where . with thanks david

No such thing as a license for 2 big bull moose in Sweden. You can get a license for 2 adult moose. Big bull moose are not thick on the ground in the county of Skåne.
Plenty of boar though.

I guess he's in a position to use 2 licenses for adult moose. And maybe he's made arrangements to use them specifically on bulls (i.e. other members of his club are shooting female moose, what ever that's called, doe? hind?). I assume that certain male/female percentage is given or at least suggested by authorities like here in Finland.

Sdstalking, it depends on area etc. but a small adult moose would be something like 150kg gralloched, w/o head and skin. Not too many get over 200kg and 250kg is BIG. Very very few get over 300kg.

Live weight maybe twice the figures above.

Back