Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: prize donations wanted for H4H

prize donations wanted for H4H

hi guy's,
    with the permission from admin to post in this section i,m trying to raise as much as i can for H4H, i,m doing the sheffield marathon on 12,05,13 and aswell as sponsership i,m hoping 1 or 2 trade members or even just members could offer something for me to raffle/auction off.

anything donated prize wise will only be put to raffle/auction on STALKING DIRECTORY for members only.

i.d like to thank E T R for the things he gave away for a small donation to my appeal last week, i,m doing other things to raise money as well with afew things on ebay as and when i get them.

just so people know abit about me, well not realy done much excise since about 2003 when i stopped playing football, i was 2 stone over weight afew weeks ago but lost a stone already with some hard training and dieting and for those who went on the sd week 2012 i,ve even given up the BOOZE for this!!!

if anyone would like to just donate some cash then please pay into this charity account i,ve set up everypenny raised will go to H4H.

cheers stav
    Last edited by stav; 04-02-2013 at 22:16.
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

You're welcome to have a pair of the sticks I sell on here to auction. It's certainly for a good cause, I've lost one mate to the conflict in Afghanistan and have 2 cousins out there on and off so its close to my heart!

I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

thank you very much for the sticks and for getting the ball rolling tom, will pm you soon,

cheers stav

thanks to willie gunn for his donations

cheers stav

As always I'll offer a coating job for a barrel, action and bottom metal as a donation!

I will donate a highseat to a winning bidder made to individuals requirements ,atb wayne
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Two outings with me AM AND PM, this coming winter 2013 for Fallow and Roe in West Sussex.

Value is 150.00 without retaining vension.

Well done Stav.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

1 gun, walk/stand day, pheasant,woodcock,duck - Strathspey, near Grantown on Spey

Lunch incl

Bag - approx 30 head

Day can be arranged in 2013 season

I have a pair of New with tags SealSkinz Outdoor sports mittens size large to donate.

"If you don't belong, don't be long"

hi all im afraid i cant offer stalking, but have in the past taught youngsters how to go on fishing from basics to winning at club level. i can offer a days tuition on a commercial water starting with breakfast and then spend the day one to one going though different methods from pole fishing to feeder and other tricks and tips. Offer is open to youngsters or the not so young regards tony