Sika98K and Co - belated greetings

Magyar Vadász

Hi all,

Doesn't time fly, what with work and a 1001 to sort out in teh new year.

Just wanted to say I had the pleasure of meeting Sika98K, and a few of his colleagues, mid Jan (Saturday the 12th Jan 2013), in the Tó Wellness Hotel, Bánk, Nógrád megye. It was a team of 20-22 from Ireland North and South with a token - head kissing/blessing Englishman & a guy from Slovakia (I think) and his girlfriend, who had an interesting hobby (sorry no party photo's). Some I believe are members of this forum, thnakyou it was a entertaining and most enjoyable evening.

Next time a meet happens (hopefully) I promise to bring my wife so I can drive and not have to stop every 45 minutes in the snowy lanes to have a fanta induced leak. I may even remember to find a litre of házi pálinka or two :)

All the best hope you and hope had a great time on your driven boar shoot. Hope to speak soon.

Mark N.

Mark, I was there, sorry not to get to speak to you, you were gone before I knew you were there.

The crack was good.

The Slovakian blokes "special friend" was nothing short of spectacular!

Mark, I was there, sorry not to get to speak to you, you were gone before I knew you were there.

The crack was good.

The Slovakian blokes "special friend" was nothing short of spectacular!

Josef,s girlfriend was,yes,well,um, well endowded ! Conversation slid to a stop at the breakfast table early on Saturday morning.:eek:

Hi Brian,

Sorry to have missed you, I think you had retired for the night when some of your colleages came over, it was a late night though so chances are I had gone.

Hi A,

I bet it was a interesting conversation the following morning. Had my Deerelight IR 940 lamp delivered Friday, used it with the Yukon (in the city), can't wait to try it out in the sticks this weekend, where there is no streetighting, even in the city the boost to the IR was amazing. Next month will look at some colured LED's.

Laters,

Last edited:
Back