Nod-1

Hi, I have decided to make the leap and join the forum instead of just looking in from the outside.

I live in Bletchley Bucks and shoot both firearms & shotguns of varying calibers for many years now, I look forward to joining in on some interesting threads.

Thanks Nod-1

Well Nod are you working any deer dogs........I just got my Steyr Pro Hunter and I'm progressing pretty well with the scent trailing.......about to hit a few farms for permission........fingers crossed!

Hi Ronan, I do have a dog but he is not trained to track, I haven't put the time in to him to be honest.

how do you find your steyr?

thanks Nod-1

Hey Nod, the Steyr is absolutely fantastic. I shot the AUG as part of a pathfinder infantry regiment in the jungles of Africa while serving in a UN Quick Reaction Force so the Streyr always has a place in my heart. As for the Prohunter..........awwwwww forget all the nonsense about forestock movement, the gun shoots fantastic, light as a feather and with the Third Eye Tactical mod.......sounds an absolute dream!

What guns are you using at the moment?

I have started using the Hornady TAP rounds, only a few to get proper zeroing after a load of PPU's down the barrel but if I have a successful stalk this Saturday I will let you know how I get on.

Hi Ronan, I have two Sako's & Anschutz, I'm looking for a new rifle at the moment in 308 and I'm unsure what to buy.

Thanks Nod

Back