Just started

Dougster

I got my first buck in the spring this year in the Highlands and I'm looking at my first stalk around Wiltshire (where I live) with another stalk in the Highlands at end of Aug/Start of Sept this year.

I play at building knives and making leather goods as well as getting outside when I can. Got posted this way by Oakleaf.

Look forward to learning a lot here.

Hello Dougster and welcome to this forum. I can see that you have got the bug and are planning some future stalks.

There are a lot of very experienced stalkers on here who are all willing to help with any questions or help you may need.

Good Luck

Steve.

Welcome Dougster

There are quite a few knife users on here, but knowing some of lads on here you might get a high demand for some of your "special" leather goods :oops: :lol: :lol:

ATB Wayne

Dougster, Welcome to the site.
Don't know how close you are to Oxford, but a few of us are getting together for a pint next Thursday eve at the Dog House near Frilford. you are Very welcome to join us if you can.

Welcome to the site,

I moved up form Larkhill just a year ago, I was lucky enough to be in a Syndicate bordering the New Forrest, there is some very good stalking to be had around there.

TJ

Back