Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a sad day

a sad day

On returning from a weekend stalking in suffolk I found my old terrier had died,he was purchased for 60 from an old terrier man in cumbria in the late nineties as a runty little pup we had many adventures and he accounted for many a fox but as times change and digging was looked upon as worse than being a criminal and I was getting more into stalking we both retired from the game doing the occasional bit of ratting but none of that in the last few years anyway it was with a heavy heart that in the rain this aftenoon we went for one last dig R.I.p mustard
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

Sorry to here of your loss. Sounds like you had great times together. Its always a big loss when they go.

Hi memo sorry to hear about the dog
    Atb to,

At least he reached a good age and had a proper working life eh? I'm sure you have plenty of good memories of your time spent together.

Sorry to hear that buddy, Lost a lakey myself last week, last of my proper earth dogs. Like you it's not been the same since 2006 but still done a bit.

No where your at lost my lakeland coupleof weeks ago,little dog left a big hole ,sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss nemo, gone but never forgotten.
    Walk little- look often .

sad news nemo,

sadly missed but memories are there for ever.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Its a very hard thing to deal with , at least you gave him a good life
    Enjoy yourself's later than you think !!