List of lots and raffle prizes

stav

HI GUY'S HERE'S A LIST OF LOTS AND RAFFLE PRIZES AS THEY WILL RUN.

LOT 1
AM AND PM STALKING FOR ROEBUCKS IN HAMPSHIRE WITH THANKS TO JELEN DEER SERVICES

RAFFLE 1
IS A MONARCH ROESACK WITH THANKS TO SMULLERY.

THESE WILL RUN FROM 11,02,13 UNTIL 8PM 17,02,13

LOT 2 IS FOR
1 gun, walk/stand day, pheasant,woodcock,duck - Strathspey, near Grantown on Spey

Lunch incl

Bag - approx 30 head

Day can be arranged in 2013 season
MANY THANKS TO BAMBISLAYER.

RAFFLE 2 IS FOR
a pair of the sticks I sell on here to auction. It's certainly for a good cause, I've lost one mate to the conflict in Afghanistan and have 2 cousins out there on and off so its close to my heart! MANY THANKS TO TJWAINES

THESE WILL RUN FROM 8PM 17,02,13 TO 8PM 24,02,13 PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 2 FOR REFFERENCE WHEN YOU PAY

LOT 3
Two outings with sikamalc AM AND PM, this coming winter 2013 for Fallow and Roe in West Sussex.

Value is £150.00 without retaining vension. MANY THANKS TO MALC FOR THIS

RAFFLE 3
IS FOR I have a pair of New with tags SealSkinz Outdoor sports mittens size large to donate.
WITH THANKS TO MOSES

THESE WILL RUN FROM 8PM 24,02,13 TO 8PM 03,03,13

LOT 4 IS FOR
I will donate a highseat to a winning bidder made to individuals requirements VALUED AT £300 ,atb wayne
MANY THANKS TO MERESIDE FOR THIS CRACKING OFFER

RAFFLE 4 IS FOR
I'll donate a custom sheath for users knife of choice (but no swords please).
WITH THANKS TO DOUGSTER FOR THIS LOVELY ITEM.
PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 4 FOR A REFFERENCE WHEN YOU HAVE PAID.

THESE WILL RUN FROM 8 PM 10,03,13 TO 17,03,13

LOT 5 IS FOR
Can I donate a days (morning & evening - accompanied) Roe stalking in Aberdeenshire (near Craigievar Castle).

Buck or Doe depending on date (to be agreed between me and successful bidder).
Successful bidder must have DSC 1 Im afraid (to adhere to my ground insurance).
If stalk successful, bidder can retain venison if desired
Guide price - £100 ?
MANY THANKS TO CRAIGIEVARKILLER FOR THIS LOT

RAFFLE 5 IS FOR
About time someone did summit else for the boys, its been a while on here hasnt it.

I'll donate a set of my quad stick made bespoke for the winner
MANY THANKS TO LIMULUS FOR THIS BESPOKE OFFER, PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 5 FOR THE REFFERENCE THIS WHEN YOU PAY

THESE ITEMS WILL RUN FROM 8PM 17,03,13 TO 8PM 24,03,13

LOT 6 IS FOR
hi all im afraid i cant offer stalking, but have in the past taught youngsters how to go on fishing from basics to winning at club level. i can offer a days tuition on a commercial water starting with breakfast and then spend the day one to one going though different methods from pole fishing to feeder and other tricks and tips. Offer is open to youngsters or the not so young regards tony

MANY THANKS FOR BIKER1 FOR THIS CRACKING OFFER FOR SOME YOUNGSTER,

RAFFLE 6 IS FOR
As always I'll offer a coating job for a barrel, action and bottom metal as a donation
WITH MANY THANKS TO JAGER SA FOR THIS ITEM. PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 6 FOR A REFFENCE WITH PLACING PAYMENT

THESE ITEMS WILL RUN FROM 8PM 24,03,13 TO 8PM 31,03,13

LOT 7 IS FOR
We'd like to offer -

1. 1 day on Roe Does/ Red Hinds Winter 2013/14 ( Accompanied ). Date by mutual arrangement. Rifle & tuition available for complete novice if required - subject usual requirements - age etc. With us in Moray. Usual cost £150
YET ANOTHER GREAT OFFER WITH THANKS TO MORAY OUTFITTING

RAFFLE 7 IS FOR
I can make up one of my "Silent Slings" http://www.mooreleather.co.uk/deer-s...stalking-sling
WITH MANY THANKS TO SADDLER FOR THIS ONE. PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 7 FOR A REFFERENCE WHEN YOU HAVE AGO.

THESE ITEMS WILL RUN FROM 8PM 31,03,13 TO 8PM 07,04,13

LOT 8 IS FOR
A NIGHTS FOXING IN SHEFFIELD AREA BUT YOU MUST HAVE AN OPEN LIECENCE OR YOU CAN USE ESTATE RIFFLE WITH A DATE AGREED BETWEEN US. WITH THANKS TO MY LAND OWNER(STAV)

RAFFLE 8 IS FOR
A BOLT HOLDER WITH THANKS TO WILLIE GUN FOR THIS CRACKING ITEM. PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 8 FOR A REFFERENCE WHEN YOU BUY YOUR TICKET.

THESE ITEMS WILL RUN FROM 8PM 07,04,13 TO 8PM 14,04,13

LOT 9 IS FOR
I will offer a days driven shooting in the pheasant season 2013-14 for one gun in the midlands near Worcester. Date to be mutually agreed. Average bag 50-75 birds mainly pheasant with duck woodcock snipe etc. I can provide right or left handed O/U shotguns if necessary and I will supervise a novice gun if needed. Value £150.
CRACKING OFFER AGAIN WITH THANKS TO FRASERD

RAFFLE 9 IS FOR1
Lansky Fold A Vee sharpener. Usual price £18.95
THIS IS WITH THANKS TO MORAY OUTFITTING AGAIN. PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 9 AS A REFFERENCE WHEN BUYING YOUR TICKET

THESE ITEMS WILL RUN FROM 8PM 14,04,13 TO 8PM 21,04,13

LOT 10 IS FOR
I'l put up a days stalking in sussex during the rut , out in the morning,breakfast at mine,out in the afternoon. & if we hit you can have a beast.
THIS IS WITH MANY THANKS TO HIGHSEAT6.5 FOR THIS ONE

RAFFLE 10 IS FOR
I will donate a Monarch "Ghillie" Roe Sack :tiphat:

http://www.monarchcountryproducts.co...&product_id=60
THIS IS A WELL MADE ITEM (I,VE GOT ONE) AND THANKS TO CHESHIRE LAD FOR THIS ITEM. PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 10 AS A REFFERENCE WHEN BUYING A TICKET.

THESE ITEMS WILL RUN FROM 8PM 21,04,13 TO 8PM 28,04,13.

WELL MANY THANKS TO ALL FOR DONATING PRIZES AND JUST FOR GIVING MONEY, I REALY CARNT THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING. HOPE THE RAFFLE SIDE IS EASY ENOUGH TO FOLLOW, JUST BUY YOUR £2 POUND TICKET ON THE WEEK IT RUNS AND ALSO ANY LOTS WON TO www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/itsgoingtohurt

MANY MANY THANKS AGAIN
STAV

Last edited:
Hi sorry i,ve now changed it. I know i asked but just copied and pasted it lol.
Stav

My fault in first place. How come the link page has a spitting image picture of you yet claims 'no profile image' ;)

Put in for Raffle 1 as couldnt see any yet on there - so thought would be the guinea pig - shout if cocked it up.

hi,
any members of stalking directory may enter, it's £2 per ticket(5 ticket £10) to www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/itsgoingtohurt and put raffle 1 as a refference if thats the one you want to have ago at. there will be a raffle aweek for 10 weeks and the draw will be at 8pm on sundays all raffles will run for 7 days then the next one will start.please try and buy tickets for the raffle that is running that week

sorry if it's confusing please ask if anyone's not sure

cheers stav

Last edited:
if you buy tickets for the raffle it does tell me so no need to pm me when you have bought some.
cheers stav

well looks like there's a good chance for the 7 that have bought tickets so far, at £2 a ticket guy's for a £90 item surely must be worth ago.

cheers stav

here you go rouge trader hope this helps,

its been pointed out i,m a week in front on my dates as of lot 4 raffle 4. this is due to me being a scaffolder and not going to school so please note in this listings that they will run the week before typed date.

cheers stav

Back