Thread: Toyota Hilux

Toyota Hilux

Mark 5 Double Cab in Green with ifor williams canopy.
    103,000 miles
    Tax until June and MOT until March.
    31"x10.5"x15" Kumho mud terrains with plenty of life in them.

Fantastic truck that has never let me down, i've owned this for the last three years and am now only selling as i have bought a mk6. I'd love to keep both but cannot justify it. In my time i have replaced front top and bottom ball joints, front diff oil seals, and the rear uj. Aside from the general wear and tear of a truck of this age there are a couple of not so good bits such as the drivers seat is worn on the edge but its not all the way through and doesn't look too bad, rear passenger side bottom corner (under the light cluster) is dented and the very edge of the bonnet and a small section of the grill is damaged along with a dent in the bumper which was caused by a horse kicking it. There is one area where the paint has bubbled just above the rear wheel arch on the passenger side. Last but not least when i bought the truck it had a lamp fitted in the roof which i removed and stuck a plate in the hole then filled it from above. I however made a hash of the touch up job so simply painted a green stipe down the roof, on the inside i fixed an exta interior light which is seriously handy.

It is hard to put a price to these trucks as i have seen some right rubbish go for silly money, with a bit of tarting up she will look lovely again, i haven't tried to touch anything up and have simply had it cleaned by our friendly local eastern europeans. I'm asking 4800 for it. I'm based near Ashford in Kent and if you would care to drop me a private message on here with your email address in it i have some photos on my blackberry which i can email to you. Or give me a call on 07500999746

Cheers, Luke.

What year is it?
    Regards, Jez
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Sorry, forgot to say its a 2004 '04 plate.