Rimfire enthusiasts

Spoony

Ok first off have permission from CSL to post this.
Ok been trying to set up a rimfire forum, its about there, having a few probs with banner/logo.
Anyway got permission to post here to let any stalkers who also love the humble rimmy.
So please pop over and join in, as we are not long gone live after some testing, theres only a few members ermmm
9 to be precise, so hoping to swell the ranks abit lol.
Anyways many thanks to CSL and the SD for allowing me this post.
http://www.totally22.co.uk
Also open to any helpful feedback.
Al

Ok first off have permission from CSL to post this.
Ok been trying to set up a rimfire forum, its about there, having a few probs with banner/logo.
Anyway got permission to post here to let any stalkers who also love the humble rimmy.
So please pop over and join in, as we are not long gone live after some testing, theres only a few members ermmm
9 to be precise, so hoping to swell the ranks abit lol.
Anyways many thanks to CSL and the SD for allowing me this post.
http://www.totally22.co.uk
Also open to any helpful feedback.
Al

About time spoony - you been dicking around with this for way too long - looks really good and hope it picks up for you.

Looks good but can not register as does not matter what rim fire calibre I put in 17/22 it rejects it.
I hope he can fix it
Andrew

Hopefully seen as constructive suggestion rather than criticism but perhaps a little more colour in page layout?

I find the use of simply blue and white to be 'cold' and uninviting.

Good luck

K

Sorry Spoony I would like to support you but I can't get past the registration process.

.22 is the answer if anyone can't get past pm me and I'll create an account then you log in and change the password I generate for you. I will change colours a bit later to something more suitable.
Thanks for support.

.22 is the answer if anyone can't get past pm me and I'll create an account then you log in and change the password I generate for you. I will change colours a bit later to something more suitable.
Thanks for support.

Thought that the forum title may have been a clue!

there are more posts here than there!!

when I get a moment I will post some pearls!

not sure of the .22 bias though!?
there is more to life than .22lr/.22WMR

spread the word ...

managed to register with a different username than here but thought the password criteria was a bit much-8 characters-some numbers-some upper case letters-some lower case. even the contestants on countdown get it easier!

i know sorry, i had it set lower while i was testing it, and got a few spam bots registering, if anyone struggles i can do it for them,

Back