contractors rifle

pendle

Does any body have a contractors rifle by brock and norris what are they like to shoot, how heavy are they and do they come only in a short action

pendle

my out the box howa is spot on so if mike( brock and norris) has had his hands on it it will be red hot i think jelen deer sell them give them a shout they will tell you all you need to now

Have you looked at the post that was put on here last year by B&N it covered the contractor.

yes had a look at last years posts but no one seems to have said they have bought one or used one

Last edited:
Your better off buying a howa in the stock you want it in. Have the trigger adjusted and sort a nice load for it.

It will just as accurate and alot cheaper

Last edited:
Does any body have a contractors rifle by brock and norris what are they like to shoot, how heavy are they and do they come only in a short action

pendle

a factory rifle will do all you need and a lot cheaper howa 1500 trigger is easily tuned and as accurate rifle than you will ever need dont forget the Weatherby vanguard is basically the same rifle you can pick one up around £495 bargain I say......

Back