Thread: Hi all new in here

Hi all new in here

HI all.

I'm Steve, and was introduced to this Forum/site by a good shooting freind (Guesty).

I have been shooting since a young boy of about 11, around the family farm, then following many years in H.M Forces, again following my interests in shooting outside of normal service/operational shooting. via target shooting both small/full bore and as an skill at arms/weapons intructor and RMQ.
    These days I carry on my interests with everything from airguns,shotguns and firearms,mainly in persuit of vermin/fox/deer ,and the aspect of reloading to add varation to our sport.
    I also enjoy a good sprinkling of informal target shooting mixed in via my local gun club and being a member of the NRA at Bisley.
    I reside in Oxfordshire and look forward to hearing from any local shooters and anyone else involved with this great sport interest.

Regards Steve

Welcome to the SD not a million miles from you in northants hope you enjoy the site ,

Hi Steve
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses