HI from a new member

7mmWSM

Iam a 41 year company director from Derbyshire who enjoys shooting and good company,
I have hunted in quite a few countries Africa,Turkey,Germany and Italy.Iam looking at bear and buffalo in the near future,Iam fortunate enough to know a few outfitters who offer really good deals which from timt to time Iam asked to organize a party
I hold level 1 and 2 DMQ
I prefer cull animals to medal hunting.I also love fox shooting on the lamp and Iam an anal reloader and love long range shooting
my main deer / African rifle is a 7mm WSM I fox with a 243 AI,obviously we all own a 22 rimmy who wouldnt be without one,I control rabbits on a local hotel with golf course which is quite fun

EMcC said:
Hi Pete,
You will recognise quite a few on here from the other sites.
Welcome and enjoy.
Eddy McC
Hi eddy how thing,I thought this site may have a few lets say better individuals,seems most are but been here 5 mins and getting chased around by a mad man already
you got to laugh
sorry to hear about your boar trip by the way,I will tell you few stories if we ever meet ;)

Still the dick head and understand why youre getting chased around

Eddy and i have alraedy met and were at Broadlands together..

Eddy showed great skill on the Roe and after all them years was not unsuprisingly extremely fast and efficient with the gralloch.. It was a pleasure to see him work..

Dont come on this site trying to take members replys and twist them to your needs

pheasant sniper 1 said:
Still the dick head and understand why youre getting chased around

Eddy and i have alraedy met and were at Broadlands together..

Eddy showed great skill on the Roe and after all them years was not unsuprisingly extremely fast and efficient with the gralloch.. It was a pleasure to see him work..

Dont come on this site trying to take members replys and twist them to your needs
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn you see eddy what things have come too,forums aint what they used to be
sad isnt it :rolleyes:

Back