kastoras

Hi I live in Cambridgeshire I would like to find out what is the easiest and cheapest way to start dear shooting.

Last edited:
Don't think there is a quick AND cheap way to go DEER stalking. I started a couple years ago and still always want to go more often but have to balance the books.
TBH if you set off thinking you will get to meet up with decent people on a regular basis and shoot deer, then I'd give up now. You may (as I did) get to meet up with decent guys and go stalking for free (unfortunately didn't shoot one) on a occasion. That's if you're lucky. If I were you I'd knuckle down, earn some cash and enjoy spending it with a good stalker (plenty on here) and see if you get the bug and can justify the cost to yourself if you wish to continue. Good luck.

Hi I live in Cambridgeshire I would like to find out what is the easiest and cheapest way to start dear shooting.

There is nothing easy or cheap about entering the stalking world mate . . . book a few stalks with a pro stalker and see if you like it before taking the plunge and spending ££££££££

Back