One piece Howa action scope mount

Cut+Squirt

Can anyone point me in the direction of a one piece mount / scope rings to fit a Howa short action?

I can't stand the look of the picatinney rail !!!

I'm currently using a Sako one piece mount and rings on my Tikka and im my opinion they are hard to beat, but unfortunately I can't find anything similar for the Howa.

Regards,

CADEX

Can anyone point me in the direction of a one piece mount / scope rings to fit a Howa short action?

I can't stand the look of the picatinney rail !!!

I'm currently using a Sako one piece mount and rings on my Tikka and im my opinion they are hard to beat, but unfortunately I can't find anything similar for the Howa.

Regards,

CADEX
Hi CADEX
Have a look at DNZ Game reaper mounts at highland outdoors
Geordie

Have you looked at the weatherby/Remmington 700 alternatives? They should be good as the Howa is the same I believe?
MS

Have you looked at the weatherby/Remmington 700 alternatives? They should be good as the Howa is the same I believe?
MS
Weatherby may fit but I'm pretty sure that the remmy centre dimension between sets of holes are different, two piece remmy bases will fit

Thanks for the information lads . . .I'll have a sniff around and see if I can find any at a reasonable cost.

Back