How does the RSPCA get away with this

It's a disgrace that they get away with it. What did mole traps have to do with badger set interference.

Regards
Craig

Not good. They removed mole traps? On what possible grounds? Did they take his mouse traps as well.
just saw the news and some smart suity rspca spokesman explaining that 'free shooting' as a method in the badger cull is cruel to the badger as it may not be killed cleanly and Escape underground. Ahhh.

I can't believe they took there firearms as well shocking behaviour and we are going to have to pay the £10,000 costs shame on you....

Seems like they can have their cake AND eat it! Win or lose, makes no odds if it costs you nothing; win, and the loser pays, lose, and the tax payer pays - win win for them, even if they lose!

I thought they were a charity ... that would mean to me they are equal to the nice lady who works in my local charity shop .... the differance being that she doesnt wear a uniform which is similar to that worn by the police.

Can't stand them, or what they are doing.

The RSPCA is getting good at what they are doing with this tact. Targeted persons of a private prosecution find the defending of a case very expensive and often the only way to financially survive a private prosecution is to plead guilty even if you could prove you're innocent with cash behind you!!!

Out of interest it say that the RSPCA officers removed the farmers legally held firearms. Now I'm no Lawyer but unless it's the police removing the firearms for the RSPCA then they could be in some trouble could't they??? I mean can a RSPCA officer force you to surrender your firearms to them?
I would be somewhat unsure about handing my guns over to anyone other than a police officer.

Snag

Edit: Sorry my bad I re read the article and it says there where police officers with them.

Last edited:
Out of interest it say that the RSPCA officers removed the farmers legally held firearms. Now I'm no Lawyer but unless it's the police removing the firearms for the RSPCA then they could be in some trouble could't they??? I mean can a RSPCA officer force you to surrender your firearms to them?
I would be somewhat unsure about handing my guns over to anyone other than a police officer.

Snag

Edit: Sorry my bad I re read the article and it says there where police officers with them.
RSPCA cant remove anything , their charity workers in uniform , never let them on top your property without a police officer with a warrent , before any search starts phone for an independant witness and get everyone to wait in one room until your witness arrives . RSPCA/ RSPB cant search they can only act as "expert" witnesses

Back