That troublesome Gunshop Direct again!!

EssBee

I wish I had read the earlier posts regarding this supplier. On 2nd Jan 2013 I ordered a Flambeau Oversized single guncase from this Company's website. The site indicated that the item was in stock. The stated delivery policy was "if in stock despatch within 2days - six day later I emailed and was told that there had been a mistake on the site and the item has been ordered. He was now in breach of contract.
A later exchange of emails and one telephone call and I cancelled the order and was told a refund would be made (end of January). Another email a week later and still no refund.
I have now contacted the Bank as I paid using my Visa Debit card and they have instigated an enquiry under their "Chargeback Scheme".
If you have dealings with this company beware all is not as it would appear. Keep all emails and record dates of telephone calls.

The chappie who runs this business cannot be believed promises and assurances are worth diddly squat. As for customer service forget it.
My advice - if you want hassle free internet shopping DON'T SHOP at Gunshop Direct in Norfolk he is Norfolk and Good!!

Last edited:
I have had the misfortune of dealing with this tw4t I ordered a pair of size 6 boots for my wife for christmas and received an email on the 19th december saying that they had been dispatched, I did not receive them and phoned in the middle of January to complain and he admitted that he did not have any and was awaiting a delivery but promised me a refund. a week ago a pair of size 7 arrived with the size on the box hand amended from 40 to 39 but containing a pair of size 7 boots, I phoned again and he said that they were size six and after I pointed out the manufacturer's ticket said size 7 he promised that he would arrange to have the boots collected and refund me, needless to say I have heard nothing since.
I hope that he has not gone to the wall because I am planning to take him to the small claims court.

Martin

He is answering his phone and emails get an answer if you use
Tel: 01692 408912. Email nick@gunshopdirect.co.uk and he will reply --- eventually.
Your Credit card provider has some degree of liability I believe or if you have Visa Debit card this has has a chargeback facility - contact your card provider

His website is offline, I was told that he was having difficulty with it when I phones late January - so if he has gone to the wall one wonders if !!!

He is answering his phone and emails get an answer if you use
Tel: 01692 408912. Email nick@gunshopdirect.co.uk and he will reply --- eventually.
Your Credit card provider has some degree of liability I believe or if you have Visa Debit card this has has a chargeback facility - contact your card provider

His website is offline, I was told that he was having difficulty with it when I phones late January - so if he has gone to the wall one wonders if !!!

Thanks for the info, I will try those contact details.

Martin

I telephoned Norfolk's Premier "Country FieldSports RFD and Gunsmith" guess what! Nick Pegge is there same address, same business, different phone number and business name.
Spoke to the guy and got yet another assurance that he would make the refund!!

My advice for hassle free shopping do not deal with this man or any business he is involved with.
I've also been in touch with Trading Standards who advise me that he must refund me within 30 days from the day I cancelled the order. Failure to do this will place him in breach of the Distance Selling Regulations.

Last edited:
I'm pleased to advise that after 5 weeks of chasing and assurances that a refund would be made, my money has been refunded as a result of speaking to N Pegge at his "new" advertised as Norfolks Premier ..... I would never order anything from him again - not in a million years.

Back