Thread: New Member

Red face New Member

Hi all,

My name is Dave aged 26 and i have been shooting since an early age. I do a lot of vermin control and also shoot at Offas Dyke Rifle Club. I tend to have a couple of driven days a year and like to get out with the shotgun just as much as the rifles. After being recommended to this site by a very well informed chap i met in my local gun shop today (Sporting Supplies, Bloxwich), i have already found a lot great of information in your controlling urban deer pdf document. this is particularly useful to myself as i may have the opportunity shortly (and when i feel i have enough experience) to manage some Red Deer on a friends farm from high seats.

If anyone could point me in the right direction to either a dsc 1 courses in the west midlands, a novice days stalking or even a dry stalk with someone willing to give me the time of day to share their knowledge i would be extremely grateful.

Currently waiting on a my variation to come back again after it was sent back to me with the mods missed off. Currently own a cz 22lr and Weihrauch 17hmr only. I am waiting on my ticket to pick up a Howa 1500 .308 (mainly for range work) and i will be in search of a .223 with a tight twist varmint barrel (preferably Tikka 1-8) in the next few weeks.

Many Thanks

Welcome to the site dave !

Well done Dave, the collective knowledge on here is truly staggering.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses