CLA

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Just a quick line to say thank you to everyone that I met over the weekend at the CLA.

Good to catch up with some of the site members, especially a few of the more recent folk who have joined the site. Hope you all managed to find something you really needed to buy :D and I look forward to meeting some of you again in October.

Regards

Sikamalc

Cheers Malc,

Nice to put a face to the name, spent a fortune in the end. Todd was better off on that BDS table than up someone's leg!

Ben

I didn’t make it to the show until the afternoon in the end so I was gutted not to meet up with those going up to Scotland. Why do pheasants always decide to die the mourning your wanting to go out!!!
I must say I am glad my boss gave me free tickets as I would of been more than disappointed if I had paid 25quid to get in!
Nearly fallow time!!

CLA 2009

Best CLA I have been to. Good BASC and BDS stands - weather not too hot, not too cold - layout excellent. Just a bit disappointed about the amount of trade stands - fewer accessories available than in the past. The credit crunch bites!

Back