Thread: New Member.

New Member.

Hello All,
    I have just joined this site yesterday although I have visited it many times before so I thought that it was only fair that I joined.
    I am a young man who is just getting back into shooting and outdoors. I am also trying to do a little bit of crofting as well.

I worked on an estate when I first left school as a trainee stalker and attended the North highland college in Thurso. After a year and a half I got the opportunity of an apprenticeship and took it. 10 years later I am working in the oil industry and I am now fortunate enough to be able to afford to do the things that I used to for a job as a hobby. I am renting some ground for keeping sheep and there is also roe stalking on it aswell, and I am sure the odd fox will be sniffing around during lambing time aswell. I have also joined a shooting syndicate for walked up pheasants.

I have my shotgun and firearm certificates and I am currently looking for a .243 rifle, scope and moderator. Macleods of Tain and Grahams in Inverness both have an excellent selection but I am in no rush. If anybody has anything for sale in the North of Scotland please feel free to get in touch. Im also looking for a high seat.

I hope to speak with yous a lot more through this site and I will share any stalking stories / photos that I have.

Highland stalker

I am sure you will be sorted with a .243 soon .

Welcome along from another in the Highlands.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Good day

Welcome to the site and good luck with the sheep!

Gerrit jv Vuuren PH & Outfitter
    Bos en Dal Safaris- South Africa
    Home - Bos en Dal Safaris

hi and welcome to sd highland stalker all the very best i use macleods of tain for most of my gear no bother at all.

welcome along. i lived near wick for 13 years before moving to wales. i still make the lonnnnggggggg journey up once a year. miss the deer stalking and wild weather