PPU Availability?

Whatmuff

Alright guys

Where do I get this ammo from in .270? I live in Norfolk and stalk in Cambridge, and have not found any dealers in the area apart from Peter Lawman near Cambridge but cannot get hold of him? Any ideas?

thanks guys

Dan

Dan, Phillip Webster, Gunsmith, 01953 455687, Hazel Cottage, Swamp Lane,
Gt. Ellingham,, Attleborough. NR17 1LH. He stocks PPU ammo and gets it from Henry Krank I believe. Regards David

As mentioned, Henry Kranks import the stuff and most dealers will happily stock it, since even at the lowish retail price, there are reasonable profit margins - at least there were when I was in the trade a couple of years ago.

Forgot to add, it is worth reloading the brass as it is of very good quality. Rumour has it that they use the same machines as Lapua....

Forgot to add, it is worth reloading the brass as it is of very good quality. Rumour has it that they use the same machines as Lapua....

There's no substance to this rumour. You would know if you'd seen a good bit of it in all cals.

It's well worth the price, and the cases last for several circuits.

Yeah, i can remember buying them from Bisley for £7.50 a box of 20 150grain in 308, 4 years ago.

I even got some from Peter lawman once at his house in Northampton but he seems to be hard to get a hold of, although he does advertise very good prices.

Dont understand the pricing myself.

Just thrown out a load of old shooting magazines, couldn't resist a quick browse through them first......2006 the Privi .303 was £30/100 now paying £70, such is life...
fenland rural sport used to do 10% discount for basc

It seems to be the cheapest out there! It's got a bit expensive at 30 odd quid a box! I'll give fenland rural sports a bash I think. Cheers for the help guys

Back