Long Bow Man

Long Bow Man

Hi Everyone

Many of you will know me by my user name and many others will know me through the St Hubert club GB, Widu introduced me to the site a couple of days ago which I was impressed by.

I live both in the UK (Rutland) and in Florida USA where I teach Hunter Safety for FWC, Archery for NBEF and NASP and I am a qualified Huntmaster for the Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission (FWC) as well as various other NRA qualifications, I also hold all of the neccesary stalking qualifications needed in the UK.

I hunt, shoot, stalk and fish wherever and whenever I can as well as ride my Triumph Tiger all over the USA. I spend countless hours in the woods and I consider myself a true sportsmen in all senses of the word.

My favourite calibre is 308 which I use everywhere and I reload all of my ammo.

Best regards

Long Bow Man

Welcome, might have to pick you're brains about Florida and hunting opportunities, my good lady is out there currently at the wellington horse show but is determined to take me out there next year.......I'm not keen on a nine hour flight to watch Showjumping, but could be swayed for hunting!
atb
ds.308

Welcome aboard Long Bow Man. You'll soon get the hang of it, got your pm okay.
Regards, Widu

welcome to a true sportsman.
one foot either side of the pond.
I like the US hunter safety and archery couses
they are vey well illustrated and informative
have hunted Colorado and Maine,met some great guys

Welcome long bow man.
you will enjoy many hours on here mate.
sorry I didn't get over to see you at Paul's.
will try next time.

Nice to see so many of you have plenty of time to comment on my intro, have been out in the snow and frost repairing my daughters house and roof !!! Stalking tomorrow in Norfolk.

Life is an Adventure - Live it !!

Back