selling sako .17hmr ? movein up a cal

paul o'

PRICE DROP NOW £600
thinking of up sizeing to a 20cal
before i do the shop thing is anyone wanting to buy a
.17 HMR Quad Synthetic Bolt Action second hand Rifle (R/H) comes with atec mod and rings 30mil for a 56mil obj scope and an extra 10 round mag inc also a pull string thing for cleaning, if its face to face 100rds H-17gr free. i also have lots more ammo for sale at an old rate if rifle sells, its done very little i have use it a few nights out on the bunnys, but as my force do's not let us use them for fox i have no use for it anymore, this is the only reasion iam selling this cracking good nr new rifle and moveing up to a .20 cal' ish.
looking for £700 ono, all in if its a rfd to rfd buyer to arrange and pay for collection. willing to travel if no more than 100mile from southend-on-sea essex . £400 bank trans rest on delivery, so please pm me if you would like to buy this rifle. i can send email pix if needed but if you wish one you have a clue what it looks like .:)
Paul o' :tiphat:

Last edited:
Paul. a very nice rifle i had one for a while :)

place it in the firearms sales section bud,

will do better in that section.

bob.

bob you have done this selling rifles a bit what would you say on the price iam requesting?? i normly trade in or buy new or give away don't sell outright as a rule :?:

don't we all.

bob. ;)

Last edited:
Probably a bit on the high side bud. Roughly (depending on the type of ammo and the type of rings) has a new cost of around £800ish so you would maybe get £500ish second hand as long as it is in mint condition. Have a look at some of the private sales on gunst*r etc and see how much there going for. Dont rule out a trade in either - i just got offered more trading in my 243 than i wouldve got in a private sale:)

thanks bigboab just had a look on gun trader thay go s/h £650 crap scope and a sak mod no extras other than that nowt but iam open for a bit of a bid think i let it run a bit then prob trade it in i fancy a 204 or 20 practical but don't want a boommer for around the farm.
paul o'

Probably a bit on the high side bud. Roughly (depending on the type of ammo and the type of rings) has a new cost of around £800ish so you would maybe get £500ish second hand as long as it is in mint condition. Have a look at some of the private sales on gunst*r etc and see how much there going for. Dont rule out a trade in either - i just got offered more trading in my 243 than i wouldve got in a private sale:)

Back