Thread: Green Twin Cab Ford Ranger Pickup 2.5l Turbo Diesel.

Green Twin Cab Ford Ranger Pickup 2.5l Turbo Diesel.

I am reluctantly selling my beloved Pickup Truck. This has Served me very well and been fantastic for me, I am a Carpenter and I need a Van. My friend has a Transit I can buy at the right money so a genuine reason for sale. I have owned it for 1 year and it has never let me down. I bought it needing some TLC, the bloke who owned it before me was a Marine Engineer. I had the following done, Full Serive, Cambelt Change, New Brakes all round, Full Mud Tyre upgrade, new ignition switches and window switches. I have fitted a Chrome Roll Bar and a much better Stereo and also fitted fully waterproof seat covers (1 month old had cheapies before and they where very tired).
    Anyway, its Green and the bodywork is straight apart from 1 small dent in the rear quarter which was like it when I bought it. Small amount of scratches on the rear tailgate right on the corner as I have a barbed wire fence opposite my house and I have scraped it a few times, nothing major, just thought I would mention it.
    Interior is good with a small tear on the drivers seat (happens after a while). Ive never noticed this as the seat covers make it look much better inside.
    Mechanically it is excellent. Full Towbar and Electrics with Allow Wheels and Recip Mud Trials half worn, but still plenty of life. Really grippy in the thic stuff! Engine runs sweet, starts like a brand new truck, pulls well with good power from the turbo, when its wet if you go round the corner and put your foot down it drifts!!!! Central locking, 6 month old Sony Stereo with USB and Ipod connection. I had a New alternator in December costing 286!
    I have 2 spare road tyres that are half worn with loads of tread on the spare!
    MOT was in November and I had 1 Advisory, slightly corroded brake pipe to rear, Taxed until the end of April.
    4WD works perfectly and all gear changes are incredibly smooth.
    Mileage is 193347 and runs great. This will live to 250,000 easily. Saw one of these go on Ebay the other week for 2200 and it was owned by a building firm and had 210,000 on the clock! I really dont want to sell it but needs must. A Van is more practical for me. (SWAP?)
    1 Key, lots of old MOTs and all the receipts for the work I have had done.
    2000 OVNO please inbox me. You can come and drive it to make sure you are happy and I will give the vehicle a full wash and Valet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0769.jpg  

Anyone? Its on eBay and ends Monday Morning.