Harkila Pro Hunter VS Harkila Pro Hunter Active

270Buck

Hi,

I am going to buy myself some Harkila Pro Hunter trousers. I have been told that the active trousers better than the standard pro hunters, they have a better fit apparently. The knees are shaped and the crotch is re designed.

Does anyone own a pair of each and could give an impartial comparison?

Cheers

ive just brought a pair of the pro shooter, and im really pleased with the fit and feel of them, and in fact there much much better then i was expecting, so if the pro hunter are anythinge like mine i dont think you will be disappointed with either of them 2.
atb
simon

Hi,

I am going to buy myself some Harkila Pro Hunter trousers. I have been told that the active trousers better than the standard pro hunters, they have a better fit apparently. The knees are shaped and the crotch is re designed.

Does anyone own a pair of each and could give an impartial comparison?

Cheers

I was going to ask this same question a few weeks back, I struggle to think what is not "active" about the normal ones :-|

I was going to ask this same question a few weeks back, I struggle to think what is not "active" about the normal ones :-|

The guy a swillingtons said that the knees were shaped, also the crotch is re designed so they don't rub on your meat and 2 veg when walking. Not sure if they a worth the extra £35 or not?

Cheers

The active's are a better fit as has already been said around the grion and waist. The kness are articulated and there are straps on the calves to pull any loose material in should you need that. They also have vent zips on the hip to open up if you being particularly ..err......active. My view is much more comfortable.

Hope that helps

E t R

For anyone other than a wheelchair user you will be wetter from the condensation and sweat build up inside pro hunter trousers than you would wearing a pair of wheelie bin liners. Unless you are only wearing them to stand still in or show others that you have aspired to the Harkila brand.

Save your money. Honestly. I've got some!(pro hunters.....not money).

Harkila Trousers

I admit it i like the Pro hunter trousers, but you might want to have a look at John Norris web site as they have a variety of Harkila Trousers on sale in different sizes. might be worth a look if your not wanting to spend too much but still after quality trousers.Harkila Hiker Trousers Price: £49.99 Sizes : 36in, 38in, 40inHarkila Pro Shooter Trousers Price: £69.99 Sizes: 32inHarkila Falkland Trousers Price: £79.99 Sizes: 32in, 38in, 40in, 42in, 44inATB

For anyone other than a wheelchair user you will be wetter from the condensation and sweat build up inside pro hunter trousers than you would wearing a pair of wheelie bin liners. Unless you are only wearing them to stand still in or show others that you have aspired to the Harkila brand.

Save your money. Honestly. I've got some!(pro hunters.....not money).

I disagree, they are bloody good trousers. I used mine all through last year in all weathers without too much discomfort.

Not about brand loyalty or wearing the most gucci kit but I rate them as suiting me for stalking. Far better than the Laksen and deerhunter I had before

+1 with PointBlank, worn mine most of the year and there excellant trousers, dont think i wore them much in the summer though where i think they could be quite warm. Best thing I think is not getting soaking legs/knees when stalking and kneeling in mud but then the mud just dries and brushes off.

Hi Guys. i am looking to get either the active or
Pro Hunter X Trousers looking for advise of anyone who has worn them thanks.
I am mostly doing Hawking so runing across the field after a gos on pheasant is pretty common! and a fair bit of walking.

harkilauk.co.uk/products/harkila-products/trousers-2/pro-hunter-active-trousers.html or

harkilauk.co.uk/products/harkila-products/trousers-2/new-pro-hunter-x-trousers.html

Back