rough shooting?

Not for any of the game species - pheasant, partridge, grouse(!) etc. However, you can get out after rabbits and pigeons and pest species. It all depends on how 'rough' your rough shooting is. :)

Yes,
foxes, rabbits, pigeon, hares, any deer with a suitable shotgun, badgers, ducks & geese, swans and any birds of prey.

You didn't say "legal" rough shooting did you, that could narrow down your options a wee bit

Wingy

Not for any of the game species - pheasant, partridge, grouse(!) etc. However, you can get out after rabbits and pigeons and pest species. It all depends on how 'rough' your rough shooting is. :)

I'm after some pigeons next month in Dorset. If nothing around, I'm taking the clay trap with me to get some practice in...

Cheers
i.

I would realy like to spend some time shooting rabbits wit a .22, but not at night. I sorted out a hunt here with Remington 700, and he told me that he has ferrets and would take me out with them. That sounds like 'whack a mole' to me . capt david

I would realy like to spend some time shooting rabbits wit a .22, but not at night. I sorted out a hunt here with Remington 700, and he told me that he has ferrets and would take me out with them. That sounds like 'whack a mole' to me . capt david
Dougie will sort you out, a ride around his grounds at night is like Blackpool illuminations with all the eyes gleaming back :D

Back