Highlands

TotalNovice

Well last weekend I was back in the Highlands.
Took a few snaps, here's one from my favourite place.

IMG_5067_zpsc0cb78a4.jpg

A few others.

IMG_5111_zps55622424.jpg

IMG_5113_zps4ef776bc.jpg

IMG_5115_zpsc9575604.jpg

IMG_5116_zps8db84d47.jpg

IMG_5123_zpsd401f5d5.jpg

IMG_5137_zpsd7d0290b.jpg

IMG_5277_zpsb6628dac.jpg

Nice photo's Gray, you will have to change that camera for a gun,

John

Got to agree Gray it is time for you to shoot a few more that you can eat. Old johns place cant be to far from were you go and he is a great host. PS cheep as chips as well

Yeah, you're both right, I do need to shoot a few more with the rifle, then with the camera :D

I may have to give John a shout before I venture up there next time.

Regards
Gray

Yes that's right "Packhorse Bridge" is correct. Stunning part of the country, love taking trips up there with the family in the summer time.

Bryan

The bridge certainly looks even better when it has a huge spate roaring under it in the winter months. Agree, its an area of beauty and great memories for me also

The bridge certainly looks even better when it has a huge spate roaring under it in the winter months. Agree, its an area of beauty and great memories for me also

Yeah, I bet it would look great like that.
It is indeed an area of beauty, in fact I'm off up there again this weekend, but this time it's business only! :(

Hi guys is there much snow up there in the vallies as im coming up in a week or two

Coylumbridge has a good few feet, or at least it did two weeks ago, but the roads are clear ;) The lower ground is/was clear.

Taken two weeks ago.

Last edited:
Back