Best looking rifle you OWN

splash

Right i'll start off with a rearly pretty rifle.
photo.JPGphoto 1.JPG
Sauer 202 Stutzen in .243 my new summer Muntjack rifle

Last edited:
Now Buckbones, that actually is pretty. What make is it? I'm sorry if that a stupid question - no doubt I'll be told that quickly enough!

Goathunter1
Yes I'm very chuffed with this addition in my collection. It is a Oscar Gregyer of Berli late 1880/1900 I'm told. I'm now in the process of looking for another rifle similar in a larger calibre. A double English would be ideal but have to put food on the table first. Lol

IMG_0432_zps4439407f.jpg

Agreed but for the calibre bit!

Very nice indeed.

Cheers

K

Sorry you don't like .243 Klenchblasize.
But i have a .308,.260,.17FB and .22Rf so the .243 fits in nicely as a small Summer Deer rifle and a handy Fox rifle for windy days

keep going to my old workhorse i love it not everyones cup of tea but its my kind of rifle,atb wayne
stutzen.jpg

Sorry you don't like .243 Klenchblasize.
But i have a .308,.260,.17FB and .22Rf so the .243 fits in nicely as a small Summer Deer rifle and a handy Fox rifle for windy days

Only stirring it as I certainly don't have a problem with this fine 6mm and happy to admit the first centrefire rifle I purchased was a Dumoulin in 243. Still have it too.

No problem ! Some of the ideas you are getting regarding the Mohawk stock removing are slightly wild/scary arn't they ? The Freezer and blow lamp one with the warning of a ruined stock sort of defeted the object !
Some strange people out there :)

Back