Roe buck in white antler

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
Saw my first bit of fraying yesterday morning and on different ground today saw a large mature buck in blood red atlers.
He had some velvet hung down between his eyes and was jumping around like a lamb trying to free himself from the irritation.
First i've seen this year and its about on time. I videoed it at long range and then deleted the card by accident LOL. We saw some does there so I will be back in the next few days and try and film him again. He's a belter.

Interesting John. We had a large mature buck out of velvet on the 26th January very unusual for our area, I have also seen two more since that were well on their way last week. Plenty bucks showing in velvet.

Saw my first bit of fraying yesterday morning and on different ground today saw a large mature buck in blood red atlers.
He had some velvet hung down between his eyes and was jumping around like a lamb trying to free himself from the irritation.
First i've seen this year and its about on time. I videoed it at long range and then deleted the card by accident LOL. We saw some does there so I will be back in the next few days and try and film him again. He's a belter.
john saw 2 clean bucks on saturday in the D/G area
DJC

Back