Thread: Tesco again!

Tesco again!

Some old some new.

To eat or not to eat a Tesco burger?..........That is E questrian

Still having a bit of trouble after eating one of the Tesco's burgers containing horse meat. My condition is now stable after having had the trots, I'm now overcoming a few hurdles, the doctor said it wouldn't be furlong and that I'm odds on to make a full recovery.

It turns out that the horses were molested before being turned into burgers, by Jimmy Saddle!

If you've been put off Tesco's burgers, try their meat balls.....they're the dogs ********!

Tesco say they're currently out of stock of burgers..... but they've got a fresh delivery coming in at 10 to 1.

Tesco are giving treble clubcard points on all burgers and petrol, starting Monday..The deal's called Only Fuel and Horses.

Tesco also cater for vegetarians, saying " We are now putting UniQuorn in the veggie burgers"

If you think Tesco's horse burgers are bad, you should try their quarter pandas.

Went to the freezer to check my Tesco burgers and....THEY'RE OFF...

I bought a burger at Tesco's cafe, the waitress said "would you like anything on it?" I replied " a fiver each way ".

Recently it's been difficult working on the meat counter at Tesco' feels like I'm flogging a dead horse.

Had a burger last night, still got a bit between my teeth...

The team of archaeologists who discovered Richard the Third's bones under a car park in Leicester are now digging up nearby Tesco's car park to see if they can find his horse!

Tesco`s are now having trouble with their bar codes, seems like they have found zebra traces there.

Also found Sea Horse in the fish fingers