Free Butchery Workshop- Stalking Fair 23/24 March

Mike Cottam

Guys,
This is free! Zero cost!

SNH will be promoting:

1. Adding value to venison, through a practical development workshop aimed at improving knowledge of venison and butchery skills.

The butchery workshop will involve teams of 2 working on a carcass (part) under supervision of training butchers.

There will be 2 workshops each day at 10: 30 hrs and 14:00 hrs, each lasting 2.5 hrs.

All equipment and carcasses will be provided.

These workshops are free-of-charge.

Workshops are limited to 9 teams per session, on a "first come" basis. Please email the address below stating:

1. Name(s)

2. Date (23 or 24 March)

3. Time (10:30 hrs or 14:00 hrs)

4. mike.cottam@snh.gov.uk

Mike Cottam
    SNH
    Inverness
    01463 725373

Were I able to get there it would be like 70's school diners all over again:

Finish one sitting and get back in line for the next!!

Great idea and can only hope someone down South offersthe same in the months ahead.

K

I will take a place on the Saturday Mike think its time i learned how to maneuver a knife properly.

OK fellas,
We now have 16 registrations for this FREE OF CHARGE offering from SNH.

This has proved one of the most popular activities at Best Practice events.

You will learn about venison and how to make the best of your carcass.

SO ENROLE! (see front page for details)
Regards
Mike

OK GUYS! LAST CHANCE! THIS IS A ZERO COST OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE YOUR BUTCHERY SKILLS AN DLEARN MORE ABOUT VENISON.

ENROLE AND BE PREPARED TO BUTCHER PART CARCASS.

ALL EQUIPMENT AND CARCASSES FREE!!
Regards
​Mike

OK GUYS! LAST CHANCE! THIS IS A ZERO COST OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE YOUR BUTCHERY SKILLS AN DLEARN MORE ABOUT VENISON.

ENROLE AND BE PREPARED TO BUTCHER PART CARCASS.

ALL EQUIPMENT AND CARCASSES FREE!!
Regards
​Mike

mike ...do we just turn up at the times we arranged... Is there a voucher to show on arrival or is the names we gave fine..cheers mate.

I hope somehting like this is open next fall(2014); I will be on it like ugly on a gorilla.

I have to retire and move there, first.

These courses are great, I did one a couple of years ago and learned so much. If you possibly can, get yourself signed up.

Back