First .270

Well I have just got myself the most MINTY Heym SR20 in 270win and can not wait to start working up the loads for it. Hampshire police dealt with the variation in super quick time so a big well done to them. It will have a Swarovski 8x50 scope going on it.
My advice would be go for a Heym SR21 (or minty SR20 if you can find one) with the Leupold mounts available from REEVES and and either of the top three scopes either fixed or variable power

depends what you have in mind/ budget me i own older sakos and parkerhale and also bsa love them all and have been very accurate for very little money these sit unloved on most gunshops walls as they have fallen out of fashion. here is a few ,atb wayne
BSA .270 CF2 Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 175.
Parker Hale .270 Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 195.
Sako .270 L61R Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 300.
Parker Hale .270 Delux Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 445.
plenty more but you may want a brand new model happy hunting , atb wayne

depends what you have in mind/ budget me i own older sakos and parkerhale and also bsa love them all and have been very accurate for very little money these sit unloved on most gunshops walls as they have fallen out of fashion. here is a few ,atb wayne
BSA .270 CF2 Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 175.
Parker Hale .270 Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 195.
Sako .270 L61R Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 300.
Parker Hale .270 Delux Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 445.
plenty more but you may want a brand new model happy hunting , atb wayne

You will spend a lot of cash to buy a better rifle than that old Sako.

yes i have one in 300 win and the action is so sweet everybody who picks it up tries to take it home with them ,they are lovely, atb wayne

Back