foresty commission deer culling

lyon

I see the fc are looking for deer culling contract in dumfries and borders 150 deer should be good i would be intrested my self but to far away and i dont have my dsc 1 and 2 yet.
i have the email address to get the tender pack is katie.barnsley@foresty.gsi.gov.uk

Lyon

the fc has a tender for all work eg fencing tree felling, the deer culling is worth £36,000 to the fc and they are good to deal with i have no bother in the past, They just offer all tenders over £10,000 on the web site sorry but i do not know how to add a link to the site. They send you all info about the tender you want and tell you all the insurance and training you have got etc. But its worth a phone call or email.
Lyon

The original post suggests that this is a contract where they pay you but you will need to have certain qualifications depending on the site. Usually a 4x4, quad or argo certificates, manual handling, first aid, etc, etc.

The tender if it is one is where you pay them for a bit of ground. These now have restrictions like no of people in a syndicate (this is flexible depending how FC are feeling), DSC2 etc etc

Sorry if i was a bit misleading the contract is out to offer deer numbers are 300 in 2 areas it may not cost as much as £36,000 all gov run companies need all qualifications its just the way they work but are fair to deal with most of the time. sorry again
lyon

Back