Thread: Greetings

Hi Everyone. Been "stalking" on here since August 2012 on and off, but since I have been tempted to post, I was reminded that I should say "Hello" and introduce myself.

Based in the GU52 area, in Hampshire, bordering Surrey and fairly close to Berkshire. My username is derived from my interest in grey dogs. No not Lurchers or Greyhounds, but Weimaraners, which I occasionally breed. I work and trial mine in HPR Field Trials. I shoot (shotgun) over my own dogs, help gamekeepering on a DIY shoot nearby, and have graduated into rifle shooting. Starting off with .22 Rimfire. Also have slots for .223 and .243 Centrefire, and also have FAC air rifle, and a couple of shotguns.

Pretty much a beginner at stalking, but have shot and dressed a few deer while being mentored on local permissions. Now looking to get my .243 Centrefire and favour the Sako 85 S Hunter.

Still have heaps to learn, and increasing my experience will depend on permissions etc. Meanwhile I will frequent the site more often to glean further knowledge from the experts.

Welcome to the site Greymaster and good luck.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by Greymaster View Post
    help gamekeepering on a DIY shoot nearby.
    Where about is this greymaster? have someone matching your description that I met briefly...

Quote Originally Posted by Greymaster View Post
    PM'd you