Thread: dico 3

dico 3

hi all i have just got a 08 plate disco 3 love it but have a vibration and noise when its cold but you can only feel it if your driving in the pedals and steering wheel has anyone have a idea what it might be . i took it back to the dealer but they told me its what disocs do and its normal but im not really happy with that ???
    Last edited by sikamalc; 06-03-2013 at 17:32.

Fine but that is very little to do with deer stalking. I have already removed your other post, please make an appropriate intro otherwise the above post will also go.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Hello and welcome

I had similar issues with my Disco and it was the clutch failing. may be of more help

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.