Looking for a guide to help with dsc2

pg2008

It's a long shot but got to be worth a try.. I know I have trained two apprentices with my business.

I live in loughborough Leicestershire, have passed DSC1 which I did with David Stretham over at castle donington 3 years ago, been out stalking in Ireland a few time since then.

i wanted to know if there was anyone local that might be willing to take me out with them so I can gain more experience and complete my DSC2 which I have just registered for. I think the best way to learn is via the hand on. Not just doing it to get a bit off paper but would like to meet like minded people maybe even get a shooting partner..

I can shoot I have been shooting since the age of 10, did not get my FAC till I finally settled down to many other things to do like Uni, getting married and my own business.. I total understand it cost money to travel and more than willing to either drive or pay for fuel..

More than will to meet and have a chat with any one that can help me out..

cheers in advance

Pete

I don't want to discourage you but if you have applied already then you have done things the wrong way round as DSC2 is to prove one experience and competence they have already gained.

I'm an AW and your more than welcome to fire any questions at me via p.m. or chat on the phone if you prefer.

Thanks for the chat today tackleberry. Really help full, hope we can grab a beer at some point..

Hi Pete I, m only at mountsorrel and like you did level1 with david and just waiting for level2 log to come back from my Aw, glad to meet up if you like pm me Malc

Hi Pete I, m only at mountsorrel and like you did level1 with david and just waiting for level2 log to come back from my Aw, glad to meet up if you like pm me Malc

​Thank you Malc, I have sent you a pm

Back