March and Shoot > Auction Lots

mudman

Last year the members of this site were very generous and donated many and varied auction lots, mainly stalking days but also game shooting, fishing, falconory etc. The auction raised a great deal of money for H4H and also provided an opportunity for members of this site to meet and also obtain some excellent days shooting & fishing.

This year the response to the auction has been, well poor, with a fraction of the lots donated compared to last year. The auction is now ongoing but its not too late to contribute, so if you could donate something please PM Bandit Country, anything would be appreciated.

MM I'm not in a position to offer lots but can bid..... where do I do it?

If you go into the Help for Heros section of this forum and look in the March and Shoot auction lots thread there are links to bid for the items on offer (so far).

Admin can this be made a sticky?

How about a place on the Scotland weekend to help raise some money for our boys?

Come on folks some members of this site donated some great lots last year for the march & shoot lets raise even more than the 12k raised last year.

Are there new T-shirts for 2009?

I would be more than willing to donate an accompanied stalk for the auction. i could also donate a gun for one day game shooting on a small walk round syndicate shoot?

let me know how if interested and how to proceed.

I would be more than willing to donate an accompanied stalk for the auction. i could also donate a gun for one day game shooting on a small walk round syndicate shoot?

let me know how if interested and how to proceed.

Those are great offers, thankyou. If you could PM Bandit Country with the details he will list them as auction lots.

Dont know if it is too late or just not interesting enough but i would be willing to donate a weekend course in proffesional mole trapping, the normal cost for this is £200, if anyone is looking for a life change experience this is it, no BS.
Regards Jamie.

Back