Lancashire Firearms dpt

Dragunov

8 days turnaround for a variation and open ticket for my lad with AOLQ. Credit where credit's due they run a tight ship and are extremely pleasant and helpful. Can't fault the service maybe some other constabularies could take a leaf out of their book.

Last edited:
+1 With that. Absolutely brilliant service provided. Always a quick turn around and great to deal with over the phone. Never had any issues.

Marouf.

Had a one for one in February 4 days turn round in Leicestershire. Unfortunately some areas are not so lucky, but it's nice to hear of the good ones.
Andrew

In fairness to the staff the head of firearms was on holiday so the ticket couldn't be signed off until the following week. It would probably have been less than a week in normal circumstances.

dragunov just got mine back a one for one variation,i know a few now that have got aolq on licence but mine has come back still with named quarry iam on an open licence,think iam going to give them a ring and get it changed.Apart from that lancashire are spot on.

I had mine in with Lancs for a variation and to open up , i asked for alq but it came back as normal opened up .

I will give it 6 mnth then ask again ..

8 days turnaround for a variation and open ticket for my lad with AOLQ. Credit where credit's due they run a tight ship and are extremely pleasant and helpful. Can't fault the service maybe some other constabularies could take a leaf out of their book.

Just dropped off variation on Monday night after speaking with Peter, they had it for Tuesday morning got phone call off Peter today (Wednesday) ready to collect and also AOLQ, thats bloody outstanding Lancs:D

Back