Thread: Hello/intro

Afternoon all

I'm a 21 year old veterinary medicine student with a previous degree that specialized in so far as it could in parasites and ecology. I've been shooting most of my life and was brought up near wimborne; shotguns, and the usual farm stuff as well as some paper punching at university and bisley. When not at uni I do general farm laboring work and the like. Sadly don't have my own dog due to University restrictions.

Got my Dsc1 last year after wanting to go into deerstalking for years and have had a few trips stalking, but only been out photo stalking for about 8 months (which is amazing being right next to the New Forest!). Loved every minute of it, and I hope that when I finally qualify I will be able to work on deer projects as well as large animal work. Needless to say though, I want/need more deer experience

Anyway, joined here to get some advice on where to look to get some accompanied stalking and hopefully work experience on a deer farm now I'm back home and also general banter etc.

Hi Tom

Welcome to the site.. Im just up the road from you in Poole

You should be in luck as living in Wimborne there are more than a good few members locally that have readily extended a hand and helped me..

I will have a word with some of the guys that i go out with and drop you a pm

Cheers Sniper, that'd be brilliant, many thanks!