Thanks Paul at Baroney

Norrie1956

Just like to say thanks to Paul Adkins for the great help he gave me on the Baroney DSC 1 course this weekend...I have never enjoyed learning so much new stuff in many years...:)
I was totally unconfident when I first got there, in fact, I almost never left the house to go to Baroney.......BUT, once sat down and Paul started the lectures, I totally changed...he helped me with the parts of the course I found difficult to comprehend...especially Deer ID, then later when we got to them... it was Deer season dates...
BUT, with his great help and assistance, I managed to get them fixed in my head, so much so, I got 20 out of 20 in ID...:)

It was a very well run course, and what a place to go do the range work...awesome scenery....

So, Thanks again Paul, and not forgetting Andrew Treadaway for his help with this old fart who could'nt sit comfortably on the shooting range...:)

I was studying with a great bunch of guys, who will probs be here soon to let you know how they got on too..

Anyone know how to spell Muntjac ??...PMSL...:)

BTW, I passed...wooohoooo...still can hardly believe it...:D:D:D:D

Hi Davie, It was too wasnt it?? and same here ..Thanks for letting me by on the road...much appreciated mate...had to call the wifes bro to collect her...AND was too late for food, fish supper in the house instead...:)

Vizsla, Thanks mate.....Paul gets you to say wee ditty's out loud..LOTS of times.....for the life of me, canny remember them
now...brain freeze kicked in...:)

In Scotland take the big girls out at 21:15, they drink to much
roe bucks are a joke
All big English boys are Alcoholics Anonymous
Scottish Fallow think they're English so they're pisz heads too
November to March... November to March....November to March... yeh just say November to March for the English Girls and CWD
See a muntie, splat a muntie

The lads will decode the important bits lol

Well done lads, you were cracking

Well done Norrie and davie spoke to you at the e/Kilbride day glad to see you gained level 1 and had a great day down at barony ,now for level 2
cheers. Tam
ps Norrie you keep that pump action well oiled lol .

Hi Tam.....great to hear from you again....aye, it was a great weekend....good bunch of lads training too..:)

Its cleaned every trip.....:)

Hi mate what a great weekend and great group of guys on course. I keep smiling about the muntjac spelling !!!.
Just recommended Paul and Andrew at Barony to a friend interested in doing there DSC 1 .Cheers Jonathan.

Lol...it was well funny wasnt it..?? My mate wants all my DSC paperwork and disc, as he,s going to do the course as well. Great to hear from you too...:) keep in touch.

As I said earlier Paul, I havent had so much fun in a very long time, particularly when i'm meant to be learning new stuff...:) It obviously works..:)

BTW, SA80 sling on it's way to me...:) Well impressed with that one..I have a dodgy left shoulder, and think that's the way to go for me...:)

You'll certainly hear from me re L2, probs next year now tho...:) Looking forward to it now...

Back